Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Misc FUN...

Breckyn played Jr. Jazz this year which was so fun...he was the smallest on the team but fought hard to play...hoping next year will be even better...his dad and big sister also helped coach which he LOVED...

the beloved SLEEPING CHART...it works and then it doesn't...

I found this at the book fair this year...we like Ramen Noodles at out house and Ashley LOVES them...thought she could practice for college days...

His 3rd tooth in his whole 8 years of life...

I applied for a job as a receptionist at the San Juan Clinic a few weeks ago...I was asked back for a Interview but didn't get the job...this was my 1st interview in about 18 or 19 years and I DID IT...this was what I dressed up in...pretty cute I think...

this was the MOON one morning going down over the BLUES...

Superbowl Sunday...doing some studying...good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment